PD 9TH Sept 2021
Term 3 Professional Learning Seminar
Transformation & Adaptation
Corner Coode & Angleo Street
Thursday 9th September, 4:30pm – 6:00pm
The ETAWA would like to invite members to an afternoon of professional learning one session addressing the concepts of adaptation and transformation by attempting to clarify these concepts in relation to the syllabus and tertiary education.
Session 1 4:30pm – 6:00pm
Presented by Josefine Wang and Claire Jones.
The session will cover:
- The history and context of Transformation and Adaptation
- How these concepts are currently taught
- What these concepts mean
- Suggested texts to teach for these concepts
- Refreshments will be supplied
- There is free onsite parking at Wesley College
© 2020 English Teachers Association Western Australia. All rights reserved.